Is it possible to purify the liver and the body on your own
Why purify the liver
Body purification is necessary if you regularly notice the following symptoms:
- loss of strength, drowsiness;
- persistent irritability;
- discomfort, pain at the right side in the area of the ribs, especially after consumption of alcohol or heavy fatty foods;
- nausea, bloating, belching;
- persistent stool disorders;
- spider veins, rash, acne for no apparent reason;
- change in skin condition (it has become too dry or oily).
Self-treatment at home
Ways to clean the liver:
- consumption of water with choleretic properties, herbal decoctions;
- liver flush;
- purification with olive oil;
- use of hepatoprotectors;
- a course of treatment with choleretic drugs.
But, if the diet is useful to everyone, and hepatoprotectors definitely will not harm, it is necessary to use caution with liver flush and enemas. The use of bioactive supplement Betargin gives excellent results.
This agent supplies the body with nutrients, trace elements, does not cause side effects, has virtually no contraindications. Regular courses of Betargin restore the body, purifythe blood of toxins, accelerate liver regeneration. The additive can be used for prophylaxis and for therapeutic purposes. The average treatment course is 1 month. The range also includes L-Betargin with amino acids for athletes, and children’s supplement used for acetonemic syndrome.